- Glenn Beck: A Message From Your Future.
- All this Religion Bashing. Irrational Ranting or Rational Push-Back? I assert the latter.
- Circle-Jerk or Circle-of-Jerks? Yes to both.
- After I said good-bye, then I went by the store to buy a sweater that is better than the one I already have.
- The ‘Golden Rule’ is all we need. Just add one little ‘o’.
- The Fall of Man is the Fall of God. And Man has been taking it in the shorts ever since ad infinitum.
- Prayer. Hooh! What is it good for? Absolutely…maybe a few things!
- Is the Pope a Dope? Nope? Then, what?
- Secular Science vs. Religious ‘Non-Science.’
- To two too-nice folks who gifted a space heater: “It’s nice to have its warmth in winter.”
LynBrand on Baby Mammoths Say the Darndest… Circle-Jerk or Circl… on Intelligible Glenn Beck may no… GodlessTruthSeeker on You’re asking where your kids… gen-z on You’re asking where your kids…
Category Archives: Secular Intolerance
Well, here it is Sunday morning, the Lord’s day. The Sabbath (well, for Christians, anyway.) The Jewish Sabbath – the Very Same Day proscribed by the Very Same Lord – is on Saturday. (I may have known why this difference … Continue reading
My head almost exploded, but I finally made it through reading this transcript of a recent broadcast of Glenn Beck spewing some of the most unintelligible nonsense into the airwaves at a frequency only the most supremely gullible and stupid … Continue reading
Proper secular science and dogmatic religious non-science are fundamentally incompatible. And, like oil and water, the two can only equilibrate by each seeking its own level and remaining distinctly separate. The former exists to move humanity forward on every front … Continue reading